EMERGENCY DENTAL SERVICES
Accidents happen, and knowing what to do when one occurs can mean the difference between saving and losing a tooth. If you’re experiencing pain or need emergency dental services, we are here to help you.
At Sai Care Dental Clinic, we are happy to serve you if you’re having a dental emergency, whether you are a current or a new patient. In most cases, the practice will be able to accommodate walk-in appointments or offer a same-day appointment; however, next-day appointments are occasionally necessary.
We offer emergency services such as:
- Facial fracture
- Tooth ache relief
- Swollen jaw relief
- Cracked tooth
- Repair of lost or loose fillings
- Sore gum relief
- Root canal therapy
- Dental repair
Tips for common dental emergencies:
- For a knocked-out permanent or adult tooth: Keep it moist at all times. If you can, try placing the tooth back in the socket without touching the root. If that’s not possible, place it in between your cheek and gums or in milk and rush to your dentist’s office immediately.
- For a cracked tooth: Immediately rinse the mouth with warm water to clean the area. Put cold compresses on the face to keep any swelling down.
- If you bite your tongue or lip: Clean the area gently with water and apply a cold compress.
- For toothaches: Rinse the mouth with warm water to clean it out. Gently use dental floss to remove any food caught between the teeth. Do not put aspirin on the aching tooth or gum tissues.
- For objects stuck in the mouth: Try to gently remove with floss but do not try to remove it with sharp or pointed instruments.
Please remember, when you have a dental emergency, it’s important to visit your dentist as soon as possible.